Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in Retrospect

As the year 2011 draws to a close, it is almost unavoidable to reminisce the year that has been. Personally, 2011 was a mix of hits and misses; but altogether a lot to be thankful for.  :) One of the many things I am thankful for are the travel opportunities that I had and made in the year 2011. Along which I am most grateful to have my family and friends to have shared my travel adventures. :) 

All these destinations have taught me: great vacations are always accompanied by great company

So let me take you back to my...

... eleven destinations of 2011

Mt. Pinatubo

 this was a great adventure I had with my sibs
Check out more in this blog



Laiya

 
Laiya is a frequent weekend getaway.
I'm glad to have visited this place a few times this year with family
(with my cousins in this picture)



Tacloban

 Tacloban is definitely a place to go back to thanks to the hospitality of Liezl and Apollo



Coron

 
Coron - my second time to visit the place and it still charmed me as if it was my first.
This trip was with the AOG (Awesome Outing Group)



Baler
 
 Baler roadtrip! with officemates. :) My first time surfin'



Cebu 
 
I went to Cebu twice this year. One was with my office friends,
and another with my brother where I met his friends :)


 
 Bohol

 Bohol - great time with office friends as part of our Cebu-Bohol trip



  Zambales
 
Zambales - lovely time spent with my lovely HS amigas!



 Bagac, Bataan

Bagac was a day trip discovery (with Emil, Marion and Lance) 



Tagaytay
 
 Tagaytay - the destination of a great celebration with my college buddies



 Davao

Davao - also a destination of celebration of birthday and wedding. :)
I am most glad to have spent time with my parents in Davao

Happy New Year Everyone! Cheers to a hopeful 2012 :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Tet! May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year :) It was a great year for you on travelling.

    ReplyDelete